Council is comprised of delegates representing NPC sorority alumnae chapters in the Denver area.
For over ninety years, the purpose of Denver Area Panhellenic has been:
- To INFORM fraternity women of current trends.
- To PROMOTE the fraternity system.
- To IMPROVE the Panhellenic image.
- To STIMULATE a continuing interest in Panhellenic affairs.
Denver Area Panhellenic accomplishes its purpose through its committees. Among other activities, Denver Area Panhellenic committees are responsible for holding regular council meetings, offering social and networking events, supporting Denver Area Panhellenic’s philanthropic endeavors, raising funds for and awarding scholarships, awarding Denver Area Panhellenic’s alumnae awards, and helping young women secure recommendations for NPC sorority recruitment.
Each biennium NPC recognizes the Outstanding Alumnae Panhellenic. Denver Area Panhellenic has been honored several times, including the following:
- 2013 ‐ 2014: Programming Excellence Award
- 2012 – 2013: Programming Excellence Award
- 2009 – 2011 Honorable Mention
- 2009 – 2011 Biennium Award for Program of Excellence
- 2007 – 2009 Second Runner-up
- 2005 – 2007 Winner
- 2001 – 2003 Fourth Runner-up
- 1997 – 1999 Winner